portrait of: Anne | 2013


“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” 
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream 

I've shots so many girls before. but this one is special. 
say hello, to sweet Anne.
she is not only gorgeous, charming, and graceful, but also so brilliant and smart. 
she just passed her Junior School and im so proud of her satisfying achievement. 

as usual, she contacted me and right when we just arrived on a  deal, we go through the facebook personal message (thanks Mark!) and arrange the concept, spot, outfit, make up, and moreee and moooreee..  

she was amazing. she knew what she wants. so we just arrange the concept and i go to prepare all the things. I contacted my friend to come along with me and help me during the shots and the lighting. (thanks ko Wahyu). i asked my friend if she can help me with the shot spot, just give me a little time to work on her hidden field, and she made it for me. she arranged the permission to access the field. (thanks Gee!) 
and yeah! all the things, accessories, lighting, permission were ready and under control. 

The D day came and that was my first met with Anne. for me, she is a very gorgeous girl. so graceful. capturing every of her was a pleasure for me. she is so cooperative. I always wanna make some fun and friendly, relaxing atmosphere on every shots, with anyone. but with Anne, its not difficult to make it. 


funny thing is, the fact that i never met Anne before, and we just go through the Facebook PM and if not because of her joyful and cheerfulness, it must be difficult to make her emotion, facial expression came out on every shot. so, congratulation for Anne for her achievement on her study. May all the best come with you and keep smile =D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

email: alodiayap@yahoo.co.id